Go Local Men’s Volleyball League
Thank you to everyone for helping bring back men’s volleyball back, after 25+ years, to the Eugene Springfield area! Our effort will address the need for a men’s league and also help inspire boys to play volleyball. The boys’ programs will help keep more kids active and and prepare for college scholarship opportunities. We achieved our goal of having two “A” leagues for 6s and 4s with 5 teams in each league. Our men’s league is inclusive of women.
Congratulations to Hit Squad and Spikological Warfare for winning their respective 6s and 4s leagues!
Thank you everyone for making the leagues engaging, fun and successful! Thank you for your feedback to help make the league even better. We’ll be back in the fall with some tweaks based on your feedback.
Rules & Regulations
A draft of our rules and regulations is completed. Your input is appreciated.
Leagues & Teams
There are two leagues: 6s and 4s. Each league has 5 teams. Each team will play each other twice.
6s Teams @ 6:30 PM
- Hit Squad: Jesus Rios, Brian Kramer, Lori Lee, Cody, Wes, Al.
- Spike Ninjas: Rey, Santiago, Hector, TJ, Filipe, David K.
- Hitorical Questions: Tony, Aaron, Ryan Moser, Jason Martorano, Cole Jones, Alex Lundy.
- We Will Block You: Omero, Robert, Jon P., Quico, Josh Scott, Caleb Scott.
- Average Joe’s: Luke, Jason McCawley, Joe H, Nickelle, Trevor Langstrom, Aaron Rauschart
4s Teams @ 7:30 PM
- 4LOCO: Jesus Rios, Brian Kramer, Lori Lee, Al
- Spikological Warefare: Tony, Aaron, Ryan, Byron.
- Fantastic 4: Robert, Omero, Trevor Langstrom, Evan.
- Spiked Punch: TJ, Luke, Jon P., Josh Henle.
- Legends of the Wild Wes: Rey, Santiago, Wes, Cody.
Tuesdays. April 3, 2018 – June 12, 2018. The regular season is 10 weeks. We celebrate the end of the season and mix everyone up on the 11th week and play a fun Tournament of Fours. Match duration is 55 minutes (3 sets). Both leagues are back to back. 6s start at 6:30 PM and 4s start at 7:30 PM.
New Hope Christian College
2155 Bailey Hill Rd, Eugene, OR 97405
- Fee: $57/player for 6s and $60.00/player for 4s.
- Skill Levels: Recommended BB+ and above.
- Registration has three steps: create an account on Go Local, RSVP and buying the actual ticket when we reach 60 RSVPs.
- Creating an account – If you don’t already have an account on here, creating one is quick and simple. Click on the register link at the top and connect using your Facebook, Google+ or Twitter login.
- RSVP – You can RSVP at the bottom of this page. Include the team name, league choice and your skill level. If you don’t have a team yet, enter “Free Agent.” Your RSVP ticket helps us track who is going to be on what team and which league. We need a total of 5 teams of 6s and 5 teams of 4s. A player can play in both 6s and 4s if space is available.
- Buy your ticket – Once we have enough RSVPs, the player tickets will be available for purchase at the bottom of this page. Each player must RSVP and purchase the tickets for themselves using the options at the bottom of this page. Each player registers for him or herself by purchasing the tournament player ticket. The waivers and terms of service are tied to each electronic ticket and there is no paper form to fill out. Players must be 16 years of age or older to participate. Anyone younger than 18 must have their parent or guardian pay for their ticket(s) to signify agreement to our terms.
- Subs who aren’t yet registered as a player need to purchase a substitution ticket: